Thursday 7 February 2013

A Narnia Inspired Bridal Shoot

I had a great time working with some truly amazing suppliers for this Narnia Inspired shoot at Belvoir Castle before Christmas. We did the shoot for Save the Date Magazine and I'm so excited to say that my pine cone bouquet made the front cover of this months magazine!!

I always love working with Mandy and Zoe from Dottie Photography...their passion and creativity is always infectious and makes it great fun to work with them! I hope you enjoy the results...

































































Let me know what you think!


Photography & Styling : Dottie Photography

Stationary : Dottie Creations

'Basilica' lace wedding dress : Ian Stuart

Head Pieces : Amanda Robertson


Make-up : Liza Smith

Flowers, monogram letters, frosted fruits & Props : Michele Gledhill

Vintage Suit : Tweedmans Vintage

1 comment:

  1. Great work Michelle! The atmosphere's so tingly. Well done.

    ReplyDelete