Tuesday 15 May 2012

A Right Royal Party...

Before I start I must apologise for my lack of blogging recently!! Bad, bad blogger! I have been so busy with weddings that I can't keep up with myself...you should see the state of my house!! But finally, here I am...I have a little breather between events so am attempting to catch up on life!! My ironing pile has officially fallen over, so I must deal with that later...but first, to bring you some pictures of all the loveliness I have been involved with recently!! I couldn't resist sharing this Jubilee themed shoot first which I am so excited to say was featured on Love My Dress Blog yesterday. I was approached by Mandy from Dottie Photography (who I have to say is so much fun to work with!) to be part of a team to put together a very 'posh' take on the Jubilee! As you can see, we had the most stunning dress to work with from Angela Vickers which had a very 18th century, Duchess style! Charlotte Wesson did the most amazing hair styling that I've ever seen and Rochelle makeup was fantastic! The backdrop for this shoot was Belvoir Castle which is an incredible wedding venue if you are on the hunt for one! I apologise now for the number of pictures...I just couldn't decide which were my favourites...I love them all!



Our model Matthew Quinn looked completely dashing in his vintage attire supplied by Tweedmans Vintage!




The gorgeous hair accessories and jewellry were provided by Amanda Robertson






And now for our Royal feast!! The stunning cakes and cookies were provided by Zoe Clarke and completely unique accessories and flags from Rocket St George and Easy Flags










I decided to use gorgeous, natural English country garden flowers for a truly British party! Peonies, hydrangeas, roses, honeysuckle, garden ivy and a few thistles to keep with our red, white and blue theme... I dug out all my silverware and gave it a right good polish for a party fit for a queen!














This has to be one of my favourite bouquets so far this year! I love to gather flowers so that they look freshly picked from the garden and tumble naturally together!!



Posh nosh was provided by Fiona Herbert Catering and was definitely very yummy at the end of the shoot!







Zoe and Mandy from Dottie Creations made the most amazing stationary...









I absolutely loved being part of this shoot and having the opportunity to work with such talented suppliers and models! Hope you've enjoyed it as much as me!!

No comments:

Post a Comment